Brian Burns (ankle) and Justin Houston (calf) were among other notable names on the report. The team did not give much more information about any of these injuries, but there is likely some additional caution from the team given they are traveling to the West Coast on a short week to face the Seattle Seahawks this coming Sunday.
We’ll have to wait and see how the rest of the week goes before getting too worried about any player, even Young’s, availability for the game. The full injury report is listed below.
- QB Bryce Young (ankle) Did Not Participate
- OLB Brian Burns (ankle) Limited Participation
- OLB Justin Houston (calf) Limited Participation
- RB Miles Sanders (Pectoral) Limited Participation
- LB Chandler Wooten (Knee) Limited Participation
- Amare Barno (Thigh) Full Participation