I'm glad the front office got Bryce Young. I've wanted him for a few months. Ready to see what he does. Now, for the day 2 picks, I think there are only 2 situations that most fans would probably agree with:
- I believe the Panthers either trade back in the draft from 39 into the later 40's and grab a WR/DE.
- They stay at 39 and grab a CB/DE and trade up from 93 and get a WR.
Personally option 2 seems more likely based on comments made during last night's presser.
Players I would like to target at or around pick 39, depending on if a trade down occurs:
- Joey Porter Jr - CB, Penn State
- Michael Mayer - TE, Notre Dame
- B.J. Ojulari - DE, LSU
- Josh Downs - WR, UNC
- Trenton Simpson - LB, Clemson
- Darnell Washington - TE, Georgia
- Adetomiwa Adebawore - DE, Northwestern