This draft needs to be totally offensive minded, similar to how it was with Rhule's first draft with the Carolina Panthers. Let's begin!
Trade Picks 6, 105 to the Eagles for Picks 14, 19
- Hard to believe this would happen but Pro Football Network mock draft thought it could.
Trade Pick 14 to the Ravens for Picks 16, 78
PICK 16: Tyler Linderbaum, Center, Iowa
- He's athletic and a great run game lineman. If Rhule and company wants to run the ball a lot, then this is the man for the job.
Trade Picks 19, 251 to the Cowboys for Picks 27, 59
PICK 27: Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh
- I don't think he would be available here, but he played at Temple with Rhule and everyone knows Rhule prefers his guys. Bright note, Pickett has looked good all season.
PICK 59: Sean Rhyan, OT, UCLA
- This guy is massive and powerful. Whether or not Brady Christensen is the future LT of the Panthers, everyone needs competition.
PICK 78: Jake Ferguson, TE, Wisconsin
- Similar to Tommy Tremble, Ferguson is a blocking TE and is able to catch the ball, primarily in the red zone. Ian Thomas hasn't been it for a while. Time for a complete change.
PICK 143: Tyler Goodson, RB, Iowa
- If the Panthers trade CMC, then they'll need a RB who can juke and have quick bursts of speed. Goodson and Hubbard would be an exciting duo. Plus, running behind his center from college would be beneficial.
PICK 148: Chasen Hines, OG, LSU
- Hines has been a RG for LSU since his freshman year, and was part of the 2019 team with Terrace Marshall Jr. He is good at pushing for short-yardage. RG has been a weakness with John Miller and it's time for new blood.
PICK 197: Dare Rosenthal, OT, Kentucky
- Another powerful player, Rosenthal just lacks on execution. Nonetheless, a great depth piece.