We have the good, the great and the ugly in the Panthers preview.
- PFF details what makes Josh Norman elite.
- Cam Newton is playing great, but he isn't getting much help on offense.
- Andrew Norwell, Ryan Kalil, Kawann Short, and Luke Kuechly made PFF's all week 6 team.
- The Panthers moved up to #4 in this week's power rankings.
- PFF Podcast: Sam Monson and Jack Farrell discuss Cam Newton as a potential MVP candidate.
- Trai Turner and Mike Remmers have two of the longest active sack-less streaks.
- Ted Ginn has dropped 4 of 17 catchable passes, giving him a drop rate of 23.53 (second worst in the NFL).
Now the Eagles preview.
- Jordan Matthews ranks among the best slot receivers in football.
- Walter Thurmond and Malcolm Jenkins may be the best safety duo in the NFL.
- Ryan Mathews has dropped 25% of catchable passes (3 of 12), the second highest drop % amongst all RBs.
- LT Jason Peters has a pass blocking efficiency rating of 98.2, 3rd best amongst all tackles. He has yet to allow a sack.
- Jason Kelce has a pass blocking efficiency rating of 99.1, the highest amongst all centers. He, too, has yet to allow a sack.
- Benny Logan has a run stop % of 17.8, 2nd best among interior defensive linemen.
- QBs have a passer rating of 134.3 when targeting Byron Maxwell, which ranks him 106th out of 111 eligible CBs.