Keep in mind that the answer could be any Carolina Panthers' player, past or present.
Here are your Ten Clues:
1. Once said that he "caught every ball that was thrown" in his workout.
2. Suffered a concussion in college.
3. Attended a parochial high school.
4. Has a cousin that plays in the AFC.
5. Earned 3 letters in track & field, football and basketball in high school.
6. Two-time First Team All-Conference.
7. Has no known middle name.
8. UNLV, New Mexico and Iowa State were among the colleges who offered this 3 star athlete a scholarship.
9. Vertical in excess of 40 inches.
10. Underwent arthroscopic knee surgery while in high school.
This one may be the most challenging yet. Now we'll see if you're up to the task CSR!