One simple rule: After reading the clues listed below, please submit just ONE guess.
Also remember that this can be a past or present player.
Here are your ten clues:
1. Never made 1st Team All Conference.
2. Played college ball at a national powerhouse.
3. Graduated with a degree in sociology.
4. Played tight end/wide receiver for some of his high school career.
5. Red-shirted the same year his team won a national title.
6. Played behind an All-American for the most of his college career.
7. Was also a standout high school basketball player.
8. Earned team captain status while with the Panthers, but not in college.
9. Enjoys camping, fishing and boating.
10. Put up 17 reps on the bench press at the combine.
So who will be the first to Name That Panther?