One simple rule: After reading the clues listed below, please submit just ONE guess.
Also remember that this can be a past or present player.
Here are your 10 Clues
1. Began playing football in the fourth grade.
2. Played on a team that prepnation.com proclaimed to be the best high school team in America.
3. Suffered a broken foot while in high school.
4. Had the highest Wonderlic score of anyone in his position group.
5. He was considered a 3 star recruit.
6. He has two siblings.
7. Played both tight end and defensive back in high school.
8. Posted the best vertical at his specific position at the combine.
9. Had a difficult time earning meaningful minutes on his junior varsity football team.
10. One scout said his burst and acceleration was impressive at his pro day.
So who will be the first to Name That Panther?