I know many are upset with Carolina's 2014 NFL draft. I am wondering myself how Carolina left the draft without choosing at least one OT. We can now look at BPA vs BPA at position.
Pick, Best OT, Best CB, Best WR
1) Kelvin Benjamin WR , Joel Bitonio, Bradley Roby, Marqise Lee
2) Kony Ealy DE, Justin Britt , Dexter McDougle, Allen Robinson
3) Trai Turner OG, Michael Schofield , Jaylen Watkins , Jalen Saunders
4) Tre Boston S, Dakota Dozier, Dontae Johnson, Devin Street
5) Bene Benwikere CB, Kevin Pamphile , Shaquille Richardson, Jared Abbrederis
6) Tyler Gaffney RB, Mitchell Van Dyk, Dre Hal, Quincy Enunwa
This based on the next player at the position picked and available at the time that Carolina picked. I know grading of individual players differ. With these names how would your draft have looked?
Mine would have looked something like this:
1) Marqise Lee WR
2) Justin Britt OT
3) Trai Turner OG
4) Tre Boston S
5) Bene Benwikere CB
6) Mitchell Van Dyk OT