Many of us are eager to see who will be selected for the Panthers on Draft day, and this is who I think we are most likely to draft...
1. Kelvin Benjamin WR, Florida State, 6-5 235 - Benjamin has great size and the Panthers are in need of some receivers. Excellent weapon for Cam as he has a wide catching radius. Gettleman loves size so this pick would make sense.
2. Morgan Moses OT, Virginia, 6-6 325 - Moses is a monster and would be a welcomed addition to our offensive line. Could see him paving the way for Double-Trouble.
3. Jared Abbredebris WR, Wisconsin, 6-1 189 - Double dipping at WR here as we are not in good shape at this position. Abbredebris has great route-running ability and the ability to get open. Plus we've already met with him so that's a sign.
4. Jaylen Watkins CB, Florida, 6-0 194 - Watkins has decent size at 6-0 nearly 200 pounds. Great addition to a secondary that could lose up to 4 starters in the coming year.
5. James Gayle DE, Virginia Tech, 6-4 255 - Why not? A pass rushing threat who could bulk up some more for us and turn into a gem. Gayle would bolster an already potent defense.
6. Cameron Fleming OT, Stanford, 6-6 318 - Another big hog molly to help our O-line.
7. Ty Zimmerman FS, Kansas State, 6-1 204 - Zimmerman provides depth and competition for the FS position. Decent size.
This is my first post ever so let me know what you think!