Here's a summary of what I thought was interesting. Again, I have a hard time hearing the questions.
- ‘Winning brings a different set of problems. Lots' of positive things for the organization right now.'
- ‘Steve (Smith) is a part of who we are.'
- ‘Keep your strengths strong.' (Parrots what Getts said)
- Expectations are elevated; status quo is not good enough
- Long discussion about Cam and his development
- Points out that a big change on the field was the 4th quarter come backs, gave Cam props for his improvement
- Talks about prepping for FA after the combine
- Talks about WRs and whether they can run a lot route combinations
- Says this draft is deep in offensive line, WR, DB and DT
- A lot of talk about the process of evaluation, determining needs and whether someone is a fit for what they need
Rivera didn't give as many details as Gettleman did I think and stuck to generalities towards the end. That or echoed things Gettleman said.