So here we go...
- The Panthers clinched the NFC South and secured a first-round bye, becoming the first team since the 2003 Philadelphia Eagles to earn a first-round bye after an 0-2 start.
- In Week 3, Carolina became the first team in over a decade to post a shutout victory of 38 points or more, record at least seven sacks and three turnovers, and hold an opponent to 150 total net yards in a game. The last club to accomplish the feat was the Atlanta Falcons against Carolina on November 24, 2002.
- In Week 15, RB DE ANGELO WILLIAMS became the first player in franchise history with at least 80 rushing (81) and 80 receiving (87) yards in the same game.
- Carolina tied the franchise single-season record with 60 sacks. In Week 17, the Panthers set a club single-game record with nine sacks.
- DE GREG HARDY tied the team’s single-season record with 15 sacks (KEVIN GREENE, 1998).
- Hardy recorded a franchise single-game record four sacks in Week 17.
- DE CHARLES JOHNSON (11) became the first player in franchise history to record at least nine sacks in four consecutive years.
That's a pretty good list though I'm hopeful we can add some playoff milestones to it as well!