OK, so last week's game did not go as planned. A lot of mistakes and missed opportunities, but what's done is done and it is time to move on, but first, a recap:
We have a vastly imporved team that turned a huge weakness into a NFL leading strength.This was so true, and I think we will still be a top 5 defense.
As it stand, here are the records so far:
Chalupa Batman 0-1
adam carter 1-0
Big ups to adam carter. While he did pick the Panthers to lose, he hit the nail on the head for the reasons why:
1) Better head coach at making in game adjustments
2) Better head coach at clock management
3) Despite missing players Pete Carroll will have his team play hard. Remember the panthers would win by default vs the giants because Hakeem Nicks will not play to end up getting demolish on live television. I know it’s the past.
4) How often will the offense be able to score on the seahawks defense
5) being able to make key plays when it matters the most
Have fun and GO PANTHERS!!!!