Talk is cheap, but GIFs are even cheaper. At this point we could wax poetically for thousands of words about the team's strengths, weaknesses and everything in between. Instead I thought that using some short clips from excellent TV shows are a good way to sum up Sunday's loss for fans who haven't watched the game, or need just the quick hits.
This week we turn to the fine folks at AMC.
Seahawks run long drive, score first point on field goal
Panthers score first touchdown of 2013!
Frank Alexander gets ejected, only to have Russell Wilson fumble the ball on a Charles Johnson sack.
Nothing important happens for almost the entire second half.
Then Russell Wilson throws a 43-yard touchdown just when you think the Panthers might pull this one off.
It happened again...
More from Cat Scratch Reader:
- Inside the Carolina Panthers offensive woes
- CSR Week 1 MNF Open Thread
- Carolina Panthers reach injury settlement with safety DJ Campbell, per Joe Person report
- Garry Williams injury: Panthers RG suffered torn MCL and ACL in loss to Seahawks
- Carolina Panthers vs. Seattle Seahawks: Grades from the game