1. Don't be an idiot online; especially to players. Engaging in thoughtful/respectful Twitter conversation can be both fun and informative.
2. Don't want to follow all of these accounts because they will clog up your feed? Simple solution: create a Twitter solely dedicated to following Panther football accounts. This way, it is easier to keep track of personal Twitter interactions and Panthers Twitter interactions.
3. Follow JJ Jansen for Trivia Tuesday. Follow Derek Anderson for philosophical insight into your soul.
4. If the follow button is gray on your screen, that means you are already following that account.
5. I may not have included everyone. If I missed somebody, let me know in the comments. Also, put up your Twitter handle so other people in the CSR community know who to follow!
In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.