Jerry Richardson's influence is clearly rubbing off on his team, exhibited by the proliferation of golf carts in Spartanburg. Jordan Gross is still smiling, and photobombing his way though the season -- despite being asked to restructure his deal, and essentially turning into a one-year deal.
Jonathan Jones of the Charlotte Observer snapped this gem, and put it on his Twitter account:
Jordan Gross' cart for training camp. Thanks, Gettleman pic.twitter.com/1duWSDQHOb— Jonathan Jones (@jjones9) July 25, 2013
We know the Panthers' owner will be cruising around Wofford on his own golf cart, and it seems appropriate that he gets his decked out like his left tackle. So we ask you: What slogan should Jerry Richardon put on his golf cart?
Here are my suggestions:
"gotta, wanna, needa, getta, havea bojangles!"
"Putting the π in πchart"
What else should be on Jerry's ride?
More from Cat Scratch Reader:
- 2013 Carolina Panthers Offseason: Jon Beason restructures contract
- The Official CSR Underrated Panthers Tournament - The Championship
- Lamont Bryant waived, Panthers sign two new players
- The Official CSR Overrated Panthers Tournament - The Championship
- Travelle Wharton leaves Charlotte without contract, moves on to Denver