This is the worst time of the year to be an NFL fan. It's that lull between minicamps and training camp where almost nothing happens for several weeks.
This can lead to immense boredom, and since we don't want that to happen I figured a good way to spark some conversation would be to play some Panthers trivia.
See if you can answer the following questions without cheating. There's no prize for getting them all right, but let's see if we can figure them all out just for the fun of it.
1. What is the one unique factor about the 2000 Panthers season that makes it different from every other season in team history?
Answer: The offense scored the exact number of points the defense allowed (310), giving the team a point differential of zero. It's the only time in team history it's happened.
2. Who was the leading rusher for the 2001 team that went 1-15, and how many yards did he get in that season?
Answer: Richard Huntley, 665 yards
3. Who is the one team in the NFL the Panthers have never defeated in a regular season game, and what is Carolina's record against that team?
Answer: Miami Dolphins, 0-4
4. The Panthers have 10+ all-time wins over five teams in the NFL. Three of those teams are in the NFC South. Who are the other two teams?
Answer: St. Louis Rams, San Francisco 49ers
5. The Panthers have an all-time win percentage of .800 against two teams in the NFL. Who are those two teams?
Answer: San Diego, Indianapolis
Again, there is no prize for winning so don't take this too seriously, but do you know the answers to these questions? If so, feel free to answer them in the comments. Even if you don't know them, feel free to take a guess. Just don't cheat -- that ruins all the fun.