Nabbing two defensive tackles, adding an unproven guard, a reliable linebacker, and an electric running back -- in one week the Carolina Panthers changed the face of their team with some unpredictable draft picks. If you're lifting yourself out of the work-week stupor, and want to kick back with your coffee to listen, rather than read -- we've got you covered.
Focusing on the draft, you have probably heard a lot of this stuff before -- but it's interesting to get a wider variety of takes from different outlets.
- On Monday I was on WFNZ's 'Mac Attack' to discuss the draft on radio in Charlotte. You can listen to that here.
- As we always do, Cat Scratch Radio roared on Tuesday as we broke down each draft pick (even if he had to battle a few trolls in the process).
- I sat down again with WFNZ, this time on 'The Last Word' with Lewis Woodard. We also looked at each draft pick, and got a little deeper into the draft process under Dave Gettleman.
- A Google Hangout on Thursday rounded out the back-end of the week. This focused a little more on the state of CSR (spoilers: It's good) as well as looking at the philosophy behind not taking a defensive back.
- Finally, I worked with SB Nation to do a quick roundup on the first two picks (video below)