The first round of the SB Nation blogger mock came to a close, and now the second round is steaming ahead. Jaxon decided to take an unexpected slider -- offensive tackle Lane Johnson with the 14th overall pick. A move that solidifies the offensive line for a long time, and adds much support to Cam Newton.
How did the rest of the network do? You decide, and sound off in the comments.
1. Kansas City Chiefs: Luke Joeckel, OT -- Texas A&M
2. Jacksonville Jaguars: Geno Smith, QB -- West Virginia
3. Oakland Raiders: Shariff Floyd, DT -- Florida
4. Philadelphia Eagles: Eric Fisher, OT -- Central Michigan
5. Detroit Lions: Ezekiel Ansah, DE -- BYU
6. Cleveland Browns: Dion Jordan, OLB -- Oregon
7. Arizona Cardinals: Barkevious Mingo, DE -- LSU
8. Buffalo Bills: Jarvis Jones, OLB -- Georgia
9. New York Jets: Chance Warmack, OG -- Alabama
10. Tennessee Titans: Dee Milliner, CB -- Alabama
11. San Diego Chargers: Star Lotulelei, DT -- Utah
12. Miami Dolphins: Desmond Trufant, CB -- Washington
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Xavier Rhodes, CB -- Florida State
14. Carolina Panthers: Lane Johnson, OT -- Oklahoma
15. New Orleans Saints: Alec Ogletree, OLB -- Georgia
16. St. Louis Rams: Tavon Austin, WR -- West Virginia
17. Pittsburgh Steelers: Cordarrelle Patterson, WR -- Tennessee
18. Dallas Cowboys: Jonathan Cooper, OG -- North Carolina
19. New York Giants: Sheldon Richardson, DT -- Missouri
20. Chicago Bears: Arthur Brown, MLB -- Kansas State
21. Cincinnati Bengals: Kenny Vaccaro, FS -- Texas
22. St. Louis Rams: Jonathan Cyprien, SS -- Florida International
23. Minnesota Vikings: Bjoern Werner, DE -- Florida State
24. Indianapolis Colts: Datone Jones, DE -- Oregon
25. Minnesota Vikings: Jonathan Hankins, DT -- Ohio State
26. Green Bay Packers: Tyler Eifert, TE -- Notre Dame
27. Houston Texans: DeAndre Hopkins, WR -- Clemson
28. Denver Broncos: D.J. Fluker, OT -- Alabama
29. New England Patriots: Keenan Allen, WR -- California
30. Atlanta Falcons: Cornelius Carradine, DE -- Florida State
31. San Francisco 49ers: Jesse Williams, DT -- Alabama
32. Baltimore Ravens: Kevin Minter, ILB -- LSU
Keenan Allen to the Patriots
Talk about the rich getting richer. Allen had no business lasting to 29, even if you like other WRs better. In New England's short pattern offense he'll be able to eat up the yards, and give Tom Brady an excellent option with Wes Welker gone.
Jarvis Jones to the Bills
The appeal is clear, but between the spinal stenosis issues, and questionable ability at the next level, there are a lot of question marks for a player who could find himself in the second round.
Most likely selection outside the top-ten
Tavon Austin to the Rams
Adding Austin would be a perfect option in St. Louis's offense, and a player Sam Bradford can exploit. If he's on the board, it's easy to see him being the pick.