After weeks of speculation and build-up by The Shield, the 2013 NFL Schedule is officially out. Below you will see a chart containing a schedule of games for the Carolina Panthers, and it is our expert opinion that you should take note of this schedule of games so you know when to turn your television on and watch the Panthers attempt to play football better than their opponents.
Here's the 2013 Carolina Panthers schedule:
|3||New York Giants||9/22/13|
|8||@ Tampa Bay (TNF)||10/24/13|
|10||@ San Francisco||11/10/13|
|11||New England (MNF)||11/18/13|
|14||@ New Orleans||12/8/13|
|15||New York Jets||12/15/13|
And there you have it, folks! Your 2013 Carolina Panthers schedule!
Here are a few quick notes on the schedule:
- The Panthers open the season at home for the first time since 2009.
- The Panthers close the season on the road for the 4th consecutive year, and for the 8th time in the last 10 seasons.
- While the bye week is unfavorable, the Panthers toughest road game (at San Francisco) is followed by a Monday night game against New England, giving the Panthers an extra day off after their trip out west.
- The Panthers only have one set of back-to-back road games when they play the Cardinals and Vikings in Weeks 5 and 6, and the first of those two road games follows their bye week.
- The last time the Panthers had a bye in Week 4 was 2009. They finished that season 8-8.
What do you think of the schedule? Is it favorable? Is it totally unfair? Tell us what you think!