So here are the Rules & Criteria:
1. Pick exactly five players that meet the criteria below as your entry for the Panthers 2013 draft class
2. The lowest three ranked players sum ranking must be at least 166 or higher. The five players must have a Big Board ranking sum total of greater than 386 (14 + 44 + 108 + 220); (the Panther draft pick position 1st through 4th; plus 220 for the final two players picked.
3. Only three of your picks may have an individual rank of less than 109; the remaining two must be picked higher than 108 and result in a total sum ranking larger than 386 for all five players
4. Big Board rankings to be used: CBS Sports Player Rankings found here
5. Once you pick your five players that meet the criteria listed in items 2-4 above enter them in the comment thread to this post like this so it easy to verify the entry meets the criteria & rules:
a. First & Last Name
b. Big Board ranking number for each player
c. Overall sum of rankings for the five players
Once you submit your picks or if you just want to vote, you then vote for those you think are the best by clicking the ‘Rec' button for the comment. You can vote for as many as you want but I encourage you to vote for only those you truly like. The platform prevents you from submitting more than one Rec per entry and you can unrec an entry if you find one like better than your previous favorite. My thought is I will Rec my top 3 to 5.
Obviously you'll need to keep checking back for new entries and I'll close the comments on draft night approximately one hour before the draft.
How You Win: The entry with the most ‘Recs' given by the membership is the winner. We will recognize the top 3 entries on the front page at some point after the comments are closed.