1. Xavier Rhodes CB...6 ft 2 and 4.43 speed I love Rhodes at 14
2. Kawann Short DT...Great size and run stuffing ability, a great value in the 2nd round.
4. Marcus Lattimore RB...You trade Williams for an extra 4th round pick, and you now draft a potential Adrian Peterson type player who with the clustered backfield can take the time needed to heal. I would rehab him for the entire 2013 season, and bring in a healthy Marcus / Stewart combo in 2014. Lattimore was a top 10 pick before the injury and would fit us perfectly for the future.
4. (obtained in Williams trade) Robert Lester SS...This will allow for Godfrey to slide to FS.
5. Xavier Nixon OT... 6 ft 6 320 lbs and athletic can't ask for much more in the 5th round.
6. Rodney Smith WR... 6 ft 5 and 4.5 speed with decent hands. It may come as a surprise that we wait this long to take a WR, but I feel Carolina wants to see what Brandon will do before he's a FA in 2014. Not to mention if Ginn is signed he could maybe add to the rotation. (Highly doubt it besides a return man)
82 votes total
The content of these posts are those of the user/fan making the post only