1. 6’8, 275 DT from SMU. Born in Estonia.
2. Set a record and won gold in the hammer throw in the 2006 World Junior Championship in Beijing. Three days later won gold in the shot put.
3. Attend to run track for SMU in 2007 (he was already a part-time student), but the school dropped men’s track. He tried out for the football team and because of his 4.7 seconds in his 40 yard dash, he received a scholarship.
4. In 2009 was named Conference USA Special Teams Player of the Week.
5. In his first 14 games at SMU he blocked 8 kicks, putting him in the top 10 in blocked kicks among all NCAA players.
6. Was named MVP of the 2012 Hawaii Bowl.
7. Has an 82-inch wingspan, and is able to bench press 225 pounds 35 times, and has also cleaned 384 pounds and snatched 345 pounds (156 kg). Hunt also boasts a 36-inch vertical jump.
Now, this is why I made this so short and with little detail. Some friends of mine and me thought what if we get Margus Hunt, the Panthers could convert him into a TE. Can you imagine a 6’8, 275 pound TE sitting right there in the middle for Cam to dump off over and over and over again? He doesn’t even have to be fast, just 10-15 yards and sit. Plus I would love to see someone try to arm tackle him.
Just my thoughts, what do you think.