Cardiac Cats (6-4, 1,037.94 points) destroyed Ron's Swan Song (3-7, 957.36 points) 107.82 - 66.32, led by Demaryius Thomas with 28.80 points and Adrian Peterson who scored 19.70. Cardiac Cats was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 19.70 - 0. That advantage slipped away after the early Sunday games and they trailed by 18.42. However, following the late Sunday games, Cardiac Cats regained the lead for good.
So how did I achieve this blow out victory? It took a few smooth moves:
Smooth Moves by Cardiac Cats (6-4)
- Demaryius Thomas had 28.80 points, the highest WR score of the week and the 10th-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The 14.00 points scored by the Arizona Cardinals Defense, which Cardiac Cats picked up this week, beat their projected point total of 10.30 by 35.9%.
- Adrian Peterson had 19.70 points, the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- DeSean Jackson had the ninth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 16.00 points.
- 5 of the 9 starters on Cardiac Cats exceeded their projected points.
I'm now tied atop Div 1 with BW Smith (6-4) and his team Punter's Rights. It's going to be a dogfight. I have a much tougher match-up this week going up against Ivan and his #1 ranked FC Carolina (8-2). Yahoo has me as 13 point dogs and for good reason. Besides having AP, D-Jax and Demaryius Thomas in my line up the rest is a bunch of long shots.