Looking at the key halftime stats:
- Cam Newton is 14 for 21 for 215 yards and 1 INT; his stats don;t do him justice as he has thrown the ball well.
- TE greg Olsen has 5 receptions for 79 yards
- Graham Gano is 3 for 3 on FGs though one of them didn't count due to penalty
- Both starting safeties Robert Lester and Mike Mitchell have an INT
- Luke Kuechley has 4 tackles
- Charles Johnson has a sack while Kawann Short and Mario Addison split a sack
- The biggest disappointment has been three key drops by WRs; Smitty dropped a sure TD and LaFell dropped a 4th down pass in the red zone. That has got to stop