UPDATE: The team later confirmed that Stewart suffered a sprained ankle.
So hopefully he will only miss a couple weeks, maybe 4? Sucks not matter what it is but it could be worse.
- Cam Newton went 6 for 15 for 60 yards and a TD. Newton was erratic to say the least, showing nice touch on some throws.
- LB Luke Kuechly looked good again; the defense gave up some plays but always tightened in the red zone
- DE Thomas Keiser now has a sack in all three preseason games
- S Reggie Smith had a nice INT and played well on special teams
- The offensive line got abused at times
This is Now a Post Game Open Thread!