It's been a very long time since I have posted a fan shot, but I just cannot contain myself. I promise to stir the pot and kick a new horse till it's dead, then the usual suspects can kick it. I moved to from the great state of North Carolina to Florida 2 years ago. It's painful...that's all I can say. Thank you James, Jaxon, BW, Ace and everyone for giving me some semblance of home and a constant source of Panther news. Ok, enough with the pleasantries. Time for some hyperbole. I will say, with all sincerity, that I don't truly believe what I am about to say is hyperbole. I also will not state my opinion as fact, but when it comes to fruition later, I WILL say "told ya".
Without Further wasting time with useless verbiage...10 guaranteed opinions for the 2012 Panthers.
10. Brandon Lafell WILL have a great year.
9. In an effort to shake his reputation as a nervous pervus, Jimmy Clausen will change his name to: Jimmy Vlasic or yimmy dos mis siete malos.
8. Steve Smith will shave his beard before week 3.
7. The game plan for the regular season will look NOTHING like the preseason. The town criers will not silence themselves, but instead choose new things to complain about. I'll give you a good reason for those complainers to be content. At least the Panthers owner isn't George Shinn.
6. Greg Hardy will silence the critics.
5. Cam Newton will not be tebowing in the endzone, neither will tebow.
4. The holy trilogy...Dlo, Jstew, and mctow?
3. Ryan Kalil will be screening phone calls in March, tired of people calling and asking him for winning lottery numbers.
2. The Panthers 10th win will clinch the NFC south and for the first time in forever, the wildcard will NOT come out of the south.
1. Finally, package deal. Armanti Edwards AND Kealoha Pilares will be on the 53 man roster. Oh wait, those horses have been buried....ummmm. How about this...At least 1 player will make the majority of the fanbase very angry and 1 player will shock the fans by exceeding expectations Cam Newton style.
There you have it.