Some video clips here:
[Make sure to change this to 720p quality]
Here are some observations I made during the practice, sorry most of them are just dis-jointed observations.
- I was sitting next to Josh Norman's family, and apparently he hurt his hamstring earlier in the day and he was not on the field.
- TD was in shorts and did not have pads on, same goes for Steve Smith.
- Bruce Campell takes snap at LG, handles Frank Alexander, who is playing DT.
- Mike Tolbert looks like some sort of hybrid half man half brick.
- Olindo Mare took all of the kicks I saw today, nothing impressive.
- Frank Kearse looks like the biggest guy on the field.
- Murphy looks like he is fitting in well, chatting it up with Hogan and Brockel.
- Murphy still looks like a Raider with is black and white practice jersy.
- Murphy doing alot of extra-curricular leg stretching.
- Charles Godfrey botches arm-tackle.
- Armanti Edwards looks solid receiving.
- Cam stands confidently in pocket for over 4 seconds and throws a deep TD to Jared Green who is wide open.
- Beason intercepts a tip ball and is run down and tackled by Cam Newton.
- Pilares drops awkward ball thrown by Derek Anderson, but then catches a nice ball in the flat.
- Kuechly russhes up the middle and jumps over the line to tip a pass.
(This is not that).
- Jared Green takes multiple kickoffs and looks like a fluid athelete.
- Offense practices a double reverse, pitching to KP, then Murphy; Cam becomes a lead blocker.