WalterFootball.com is posting their 2013 draft rankings, and they just got to the DT's tonight (I'll post the link at the end, they still have the LB's and DB's to go). Talk about NT's, it looks like the 2013 draft is loaded with them, 9 out the 22 of the 22 DT's they list are NT's, and only 3 are underclassmen. Here are the NT's on the list.
1. NT Star Lotulelei (6-4, 325) of Utah, runs a 5.15-40, and they project him as a top 10 pick.
2. NT Johnathan Hankins (6-4, 325) a junior at Ohio St., runs a 5.18-40, and projected as a top 20 pick.
3. DT Kawann Short (6-3, 310) of Purdue, runs a 5.05-40, and projected as a 1st or 2nd round pick.
4. DT Bwnnie Logan (6-3, 287) a junior at LSU, runs a 4.95-40, and is projected as a 1st or 2nd round pick.
5. NT Jessie Williams (6-4, 320) of Alabama, is from Australia, runs a 5.35-40, and is projected as a 2nd or 3rd round pick.
6. NT Johnath Jenkins (6-3, 351) is a junior at Georgia, who started ahead of NT Kwame Geathers in 2011, runs a 5.5-40, and is projected as a 2nd or 3rd round pick.
7. NT Sylvester Williams (6-3, 320) of UNC, runs a 5.19-40, and is projected as a 2nd or 3rd round pick.
10. NT Kwame Geathers (6-6, 350) of Georgia, runs a 5.55-40, and is projected as a 3rd or 4th round pick.
15. NT Mister Cobble (6-0, 332) of Kentucky, runs a 5.35-40, and is projected as a 4th or 5th round pick.
21. NT T. J. Barnes (6-7, 333) of Georgia Tech, runs a 5.45-40, and projected as a 7th round pick, or as a UDFA.
22. NT Montori Hughes (6-4, 327) of Tennessee-Martin (he transfered from UT), runs a 5.35-40, projected as a UDFA.
Perhaps it's bad luck for the Panthers, but other than the NT's (the Panthers now have 4 NT's), it looks like the 2013 draft is very thin at DT. Additionally, the draft seems very thin at DE as well, with around 2/3rds of them likely being 3-4 OLB's.www.walterfootball.com/draft2013DT.php