I just checked nfldraftscout.com's newly updated player rankings for the draft, and some big name's falling down the draft rankings.
12. CB Janoris Jenkings, has now passed Dre Kirkpatrick as the drafts 2nd best CB.
16. DE/OLB Melvin Ingram, though he's listed as a OLB, he has now passed DE Quinton Coples in the rankings.
18. CB Dre Kirkpatrick has fallen to the drafts 3rd ranked CB.
20. DE/DT Quinton Coples, fell all the way to #20, from around #11 or #12, and Melvin Ingran has now passed him, moving up to #16 (though he's listed as a OLB rather than as a DE).
21. DT Fletcher Cox, has moved up from the mid to late 20's.
41. DT Kendall Reys, took a big jump from the late 2nd round.
47. WR Alshon Jeffery, dropped another 2 spots in their rankings.
88. MLB Vontaze Burfict
Rankings change a little each week (basically just CYA so they can say they were right what ever happens), I don't think you can read a lot into this, but it's interesting.