Jeremy Brevard-US PRESSWIRE
Another game, another loss, another person loses their job. This week it was K Justin Medlock, who's FG miss theoretically cost the Panthers a chance at victory against the Bucs. We've got that topic and everything else hot in the land of Panther fans. Let's call tonight's show Panther Fan Therapy.
I say 'theoretically' because even if the lead had been 14 points instead of 11 the Panthers would still have found a way to lose it. Such is the sad state of mind of the Panther fan...who else needs therapy?
1. Follow this link to listen, chat or even join the conversation through Talkshoe. You'll need a headset with a mic to talk if you don't dial in via land (see below). A cell phone will work but usually the quality of the call presents a problem.
2. Dial in via land line at (724) 444-7444 ...Call ID: 94648 to just listen or talk as well. You can also follow the chat at the same time through the link above. If you join the chat please take time to include your user name. You can do both as well, chat via talkshoe and dial in via land line to talk. If you have background noise please mute it on your end.
All Callers Welcome!
If you should miss the show you can always download the first hour of any past show and listen by following this link.
Tonight's Hosts: Jaxon, James Dator, and BW Smith.
On tonight's docket:
- The Panthers finally win again! Week 11 Recap: Bucs 27 Panthers 21
- Stats & analysis
- Panthers vs. Eagles Preview: How will the Panthers respond to MNF @and this marque match-up?@
- Other Panther news & discussion
- Best of CSR for the last week
As always after the recording ends at 11 pm we will open up the mic for the after party [adult language probable]. So join us for a little fun and Panther camaraderie!