Hello again folks, Steven here, weekend guy, details guy, midweek previewer guy, and editorial-staff lackey, editor and moderator at Windy City Gridiron. Of course, the schedule says the Bears and Panthers are playing this Sunday, marking the third consecutive year our two teams have hooked up.
Throughout the week, myself, Kay Paradiso and a few other Bears' fans from WCG will be by to answer your questions about the Bears. Feel free to ask us anything, including but not limited to...
- Why Jay Cutler getting up close and personal with his linemen isn't a bad thing.
- Why Brandon Marshall was available for two third-round picks.
- Why the offense scored only 13 points but ran for 171 against Detroit.
- How the defense is effective without Brian Urlacher playing his best football.
- Why Julius Peppers is only in for 75% of the team's defensive snaps.
- And anything else relating to the games played by the Bears and the game about to be played on Sunday.
A few recs to stick this to the top of the recommended FanPost listing would be much appreciated. And with that, let's get this underway.