In just two weeks, Cam has already broken one major NFL record for rookie quarterbacks. In week two, he tied another record for back-to-back 400 yard games. Now, in just the third week, he is yet again in position to break another. This time it is an NFL record for all quarterbacks for three back-to-back 400 yard games.
This got me thinking... Can he break any of the other records?
Other records he could potentially tie/break:
• Most passing yards, rookie, season: 3,739, Peyton Manning, 1998 (234 yards per game avg)
• Most passing yards, game 554, Norm Van Brocklin, Sept. 28, 1951
• Most games 400+ yards passing season 4, Dan Marino, 1984
• Most games, 300+ yards passing, season 10, Rich Gannon 2002, Drew Brees 2008
• 1000+ yards rushing by a quarterback in a single season: Michael Vick, 2006
• 500 yards passing in a game: 11 names
I know these are not the only records that he could potentially break, but these seemed to be the most obvious.