If you ever get a chance to go to Jordan Gross's Charity kickball tournament, go because its so fun! The players are very fan friendly and you can get lots of upclose cool pictures and autographs. Here are a few things I picked up on while I was there...
- Clausen and Newton were both wearing number 2. I thought that was interesting...Wonder how that will turn out.
- DeAngelo and Cam exchanged numbers. Hope to talk about how to make the Panthers offense better.
- Steve Smith can play kickball! Kicked 2 homeruns and almost a third one.
- Cam Newton has this strange aura about him. Very charismatic. I mean even his teammates gravitate to him it seems. If this guy pans out he could be a true superstar!
- Jordan Gross and Ryan Kalil are hilarious!
- Matt Moore's arm must be feeling better because he was throwing some footballs.
- Armanti threw a bullet today, I mean perfect pass.. Better than Clausen and Moore. ...Jordan commented on the mike that he should play some QB. Everybody in the stadium went wild. Coaches seriously need to consider some wildcat for him.
- Armanti has some wheels. The guy outran the ball while someone was trying to tag him out. It was impressive!
- Jordan Gross kept getting the crowd to show Steve SMith love. He emphatically admitted to wanting him to stay in Charlotte as a Panther. Steve seemed a little torned today with all the fans screaming for him and begging him to stay.I have pictures of the event but they wont upload at this time. Maybe I can post them tomorrow.