Brian G with SB Nation already has up his re-mock for today's second round, you can find it here. As I peruse the list my heart sinks as I see many players I hope to fall to #65. So here's my question, which of these players do you think the Panthers will try to move up and get in the 2nd? Here's a few I think would be worth going after:
37. Cleveland Browns: Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson. It's tough to envision Bowers' slide lasting past Dick Jauron and his re-building 4-3 defense, as the Browns really need help at end.
39. Tennessee Titans: Marvin Austin, DT, North Carolina. The Titans have gambled on troubled defensive tackles before; Austin has huge upside and fills the team's biggest remaining need.
40. Dallas Cowboys: Aaron Williams, CB, Texas. Dallas needs help in the secondary. Williams is a big, physical kid with ball skills, and could conceivably play corner or safety.
46. Denver Broncos: Jarvis Jenkins, DT, Clemson. Taking advantage of the depth of the defensive line class, adding Paea and Jenkins could yield the Broncos two starting defensive tackles.
I've got a couple more...after the jump...
63. Pittsburgh Steelers: Will Rackley, OG, Lehigh. Help is desperately needed up front, and Rackley is one of the most talented small-school players available this year.
Are You Smarter Than The Experts?
Correctly predict the first 32 picks of the 2011 NFL Draft and you’ll win $10,000,000!
BEST ROUND EVER IN PRIMETIME
Enter at facebook.com/BudLight
Here We Go
Enjoy Responsibly ©2011 Anheuser-Busch, Inc., Bud Light® Beer, St. Louis, MO. ©2011 NFL Properties LLC. All NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League. No Purchase Necessary. Contest open to U.S. residents (except CA) 21+. Contest begins 12AM CDT on 4/1 and ends 5:59:59PM CDT on 4/28. See Official Rules for complete details. Void where prohibited.