The Panthers have eight picks in the upcoming NFL draft. Can you guess who they will select? So put up or shut up...
Here's the rules for the contest:
- Select up to 8 players that you think the Panthers will draft. You do not need to peg any player to a certain draft position. Therefore you could pick Cam Newton, Blaine Gabbert and Marcel Dareus as 3 of your 8 picks in an attempt to predict the #1 pick
- Only one submission per person. Multiple entries will be not considered as well as predictions that have more than 8 players identified
- In the event of a tie, the person who posted their picks the earliest will be the winner
- I plan to close comments on this thread approximately one hour before the draft starts. If I forget to do that any predictions after 8pm EST will not be counted
- Last year's winner Tater won with two correct selections. Several players tied Taters number of correct predictions but Tater was the first to post his. Actually he was the 1st to post period. So should one try to post their picks as soon as possible? Maybe, but...
- Since we still have no clue which direction the Panthers will go at #1 it might pay to wait until draft day to see if any rumors come out. A risky strategy but it may only take three correct picks to win.
The CSR Pick the Panthers Draft contest is now under way!