It's been discussed almost everywhere but here, but I wanted to get a poll from the CSR community whether they would be part of the '400' willingly. What I mean by this is the 400 ticket holders who missed seeing Sunday's Superbowl due to the Arlington fire marshall not allowing the Dallas stadium to continue to build temporary seating for the game and ultimately sacrificing safety in the event of a fire.
In case you missed what these fans got, here is the package in its entirity:
- A refund three times the face value of their ticket
- Premier seats in the outside area that was broadcasting the game on a giant screen
- Free food and drink throughout the game
- Ability to be on the field at the end of the game
- Free tickets to Superbowl XLVI
Lets imagine that Superbowl XLV featured the Carolina Panthers to make this decision a little more difficult. If Sunday's game was the Panthers vs. the Steelers would you willingly give up your seat in order to get three times the face value, see the players after the game and go to next year's game if it meant you missed seeing the Superbowl live?