We've got the Chargers at the Jaguars tonight in a game that...WAIT! The Jags have a MNF home game? By God I'm calling it now...The Panthers better have a MNF home game next year!...my preference would be Falcons vs. Panthers at the BoA! Big Cat make it happen (pull the pacemaker excuse if you have to).
Tonight's game features two teams having disappointing seasons. The Jags (3-8) already fired their coach and the Chargers (4-7) are rumored to be headed that way as well. I imagine fantasy implications might keep some of you tuned in. Otherwise let's just talk about the Panthers:
- We need a nickname for DE Thomas Keiser
- How about the double pass back to Newton? I'm still geeking on that one.
- Or Stewart trucking Tanard Jackson on that first drive?
- Who's arm is that Cam is hugging?
- or...you get the point (I could get used to winning real quick)