Greetings Fellow SB Blogging Nation, my name Is WreckNTexan and I am a loyal follower of the Texans SB Nation Page Battle Red Blog. I have come bearing Texans Football knowledge, or lack there of, and gifts of.... gifts of insight along with some Q&A.
2011 QB Class might turn out to be a doozie, with 6 rookies having made starts this season. Most (Gabbert being the exception) have potential to be long term solutions for their perspective organizations.
Well LETS GO....
It would seem that drafting of Cam Newton was a great selection, I would imagine he brings fans into the stands, and points on the board. Two things the NFL treasures, bringing up my first question.
1. With the emergence of Cam Newton, what to do with Jimmy Clausen? Will he just be a career back up, or will he be traded?
2. Is this just an off year for Stewart, Williams? Or is there a bigger issue with the lack of production between the two backs this year?
3. What are your expectations going forward for the Panthers? A couple rebuilding years, perhaps sneak into some wild cards? Being in such a tough division, when do you see winning the Division?
If you were the GM, and were able to make an offer on Mario Williams. What would you offer?
This would be a second jump, but they don't allow those. JUMP AGAIN DAY TWO
4. What questions do you have for me or other Texans fans regarding this weeks game?
5. How much longer for Steve Smith? IYO,(In your opinion)What direction will the Panthers be moving in the Draft?
6. Will Cam Newton be able to lead Carolina to the Superbowl? How long will that be?
Make sure and Rec the article to keep it atop the Fan post all week