Join us tonight at our usual time of 10:00pm EST Panther fans to talk all things Carolina Panthers. We have a special guest tonight that will be joining us, Mr. Stuart Carlton from WhoDatReport.com. As you probably surmised Stuart is a Saints blogger who will join us at the half way mark of the show to talk about our upcoming throw down with the Saints in the Queen City this Sunday. While I agree most Saints fans are quite obnoxious Stuart is a good sport and easy to get along with so...Adult Conversation Only if you get my drift!
You might have heard me on Stuart's weekly NFC South Report webcast from last season. BTW, the NFC South Report will be getting under way this season sometime soon after Stuart gets used to being a daddy for the first time (Congrats Stuart!). Of course, Cam Newton will be his daddy this Sunday!
Sound like fun? Here is how you can participate:
1. Follow this link to listen, chat or even join the conversation through the Talkshoe platform. You'll need a headset with a mic to talk though.
2. Dial in via land line at (724) 444-7444 ...Call ID: 94648 to listen or talk as well. You can also follow the chat at the same time through the link above. If you join the chat please take time to include your user name.
We've got some obvious topics on tonight's docket:
- Highs and lows from Panthers loss to Bears
- Inside the stats after 4 games
- Where's the defense?
- Special Teams not so Special
- Saints game preview with Stuart
- Additional chaos & mayhem