Now I know training camp has started and we have plenty of football to talk/speculate/dream/overreact about... but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun at a certain purple waffles' expense.
Below you will find my short list of things that are worth more than Brett Favre's "word"... I look forward to you adding more in the comments section.
The following things are worth more than Brett Favre's word:
- A footless one legged man in an ass kicking contest
- A novelty fire extinguisher in an non-novelty fire
- Swim trunks in Alaska, and related, Parkas in Hawaii
- The 2nd overall NFL draft choice in 1998
- That button that has been sitting on top of your dresser for the past 4 years
- A prophylactic that you just found buried beneath some receipts in your old high school wallet
- A John Fox press conference regarding the injury status of a player
- A 20% off coupon for your next purchase at Circuit City
- The last 2 hot dogs in the pack
- JaMarcus Russell
- A broken christmas ornament
- A roll of toilet paper that accidentally dropped into the toilet
- A flat spare tire
- The kicker someone just took in the 8th round of your fantasy draft
- The patent for Crystal Pepsi
- That jar full of beer bottle caps from college that you swore you were going to make into something cool.... but didn't.
- Anything you buy from the Cracker Barrel gift shop that isn't food
- The spare key to a 1975 Volkswagen Scirocco that you never gave back to your ex-girlfriend after college
- An article by Mike Florio
Wait... I take that last one back.
Let's hear it Panther fans!