I'd be real interested to read your lists. I'll do mine real quick.
1. Super Bowl winners!
2. division champs
3. conference champs - I'd rather win the division and not go to the Super Bowl than go to the Super Bowl and lose. The Saints fans would have a field day if we lost the big game the year after they won.
4. whoop the Bears, Peppers has an awful game, and the Bears have an awful season - Pretty much, I hope the Bears suck and Peppers regrets leaving Carolina.
5. sweep the Saints, and the Saints have an awful season - I wouldn't mind seeing at least one or two paper bags come out.
6. whoop the Giants in the first game in their new stadium - After that it's all about waiting 'til the last game in that stadium, lol.
7. at least 2 of our new receivers step up
8. Norwood racks up double digit sacks - Ha ha, I know, fat chance. It is a wish list though.
9. Brown racks up double digit sacks - Peppers 2.0!
10. Stewart racks up over 1000 rushing yards
11. Beason racks up his usual plethora of stats
12. Wharton makes the Pro Bowl
13. finally find a great return man who actually scores a kick/punt return touchdown
14. Hardy shows promise in his limited action
15. Munnerlyn gets a pick 6
16. Martin turns into a great ball hawking safety
17. Double Trouble becomes the first running back duo to rack up 1200+ rushing yards a piece in a season - I know what you're thinking! Why the fudge is this 7 spots below Stewart going over 1000 yards? If it comes down to dropping Williams or some other core player, I don't want them picking Williams 'cause of some insanely successful season. If they can keep them all, great.
18. Fiametta turns into a bruising full back
19. Moore has a great year
20. beat the Browns, and Delhomme throws for zero touchdowns
21. beat the 49ers
22. lay a big whooping on the Seahawks - I still, unfortunately, recall too vividly the conference championship game.
23. blow out the Cardinals, again - 5 picks would be nice.
24. lead the league in some major offensive or defensive stat - Rushing yards or pass defense are the most likely for us to lead in. I just hope we don't lead in pass defense because we're giving up a bunch of rushing yards.
25. Kasay makes all his field goals and decides to return for another year