Been wanting to do this for awhile. I'm sure you guys can think of some good ones I missed.
10. "Big plays by big-time players in big-time games"
9. "You can try to contain me, but you can't stop me"
8. Speaking to Double Trouble: "Believe me, the 2 of you are better than me... and I'm gonna ride your coattail all the way"
7. Whispering, "89s in tha building... 89s in tha building"
6. Smith was asked if he was sad to see DeAngelo Hall leave the NFC South. He quickly pointed out the Panthers and Raiders are scheduled to play this year (08). Then, Smith said he plans to have his children at that game. “Poppa don’t lose no fights when the kids are around” Smith said
5. "If you see this face, that means I scored!"
4. "I'm not even gonna waste by breath to say it"... points to his name on his back.
3. "Instead of talking to the media, why don’t you go watch some film?’’ Smith said to Dwayne Jarret. Jarrett gave a slight smile and kept talking to the media. Smith, followed up in a very strong tone. "Seriously!"
2. "Just having fun. I don't make excuses. All I know is that whoever's lined up there, when they throw the ball, I've got to catch it. If you line my mom out there, I've got to catch it over her too."
1. "You don't think I'm one of the best? You better check your reference!"